As an unbiased, corporate fiduciary – we treat all beneficiaries impartially.
- Professional Investment Management
- Unbiased Decision Making
- Efficient Trust Settlement
Benefits of Trust
- Assists if you become unable to manage your affairs.
- Provides for dependents.
- Controls how and when you distribute assets to your beneficiaries.
- Minimize the effect of taxes.
- Contribute to charities.
Benefits of Corporate Trustee
- Follow your document.
- Treat all beneficiaries impartially.
- Prepare tax returns.
- Properly invest assets that remain in trust.
- Use care in making discretionary distributions to beneficiaries.
- Sole Trustee: Our trust team handles all responsibilities.
- Co-Trustee: The bank can work together with an individual trustee.
- Agent for Trustee: The bank provides guidance to an individual trustee.
- Investment Manager for Trustee: Your individual trustee hires the bank to manage trust investments.
Types of Trusts -
- Revocable Trust
- Irrevocable Trust
- Special Needs Trust
- Insurance Trust
- Charitable Trust
Wealth services are offered through Isabella Bank. Most wealth products are not insured by FDIC, are not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the depository institution, and are subject to investment risk including possible loss of the principal amount invested. Isabella Bank and its representative do not offer legal or tax advice. Please consult an independent tax advisor or attorney for more information.